Who Do People Garden?

Kevin

Administrator
Staff member
Spring is upon us, and some of us are rushing to get the garden planted. Early 2018 has been unseasonably wet. So wet in fact, the fields were more like a mud bog than a garden area.

Usually, I like to plant the potatoes between the middle and end of February. Here are at the end of March and everything is going into the ground. This puts the potatoes about a month behind schedule, and everything else right on schedule.

Now that things are starting to dry up a little bit, and the fronts becoming a little less frequent, let's take a few minutes and talk about why people should have a garden.

I like to garden because I feel close to nature. Planting the seeds, or plants, taking care of them, harvesting, the eating the harvest, is about as close to nature as anyone can get.

Spring is a time when you need to take good care of your beautiful garden. Planting your own garden is a wonderful way to enjoy the warmer temperatures and exercise. But, it is important to take care of your garden in a proper way this summer, which will help you and your garden stay healthy and cool during the most extreme heat.

Spring is a time when you need to take good care of your beautiful garden. Planting your own garden is a wonderful way to enjoy the warmer temperatures and exercise. But, it is important to take care of your garden in a proper way this summer, which will help you and your garden stay healthy and cool during the most extreme heat. It is also necessary to take care of the summer garden pests are most active and pest management goes into full swing. You can use neem oil spray, insecticidal soap or consult a Nassau pest control team to give some beneficial insects control tips.