Trump: Racist or Man With Balls?

Do you agree with Trump's no-holds-barred approach to dealing with social issues?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The White House did not deny that Trump used the phrase "shithole countries" when referring to African nations and Haiti. Would love to know how forum folks feel about this.

Kevin

Administrator
Staff member
People are not use to a president speaking his mind.

The thing is, Trump has nothing to lose by speaking his mind. He has his fortune and his family. If the people do not reelect him, so what. He will go about his life like he did before running for office.

MattB4

So that was the word he used? None of the Broadcast news reporters would say what it was and sort of gave the impression that it was a rascist epitaph. While probably injudicious to state the truth in such a way about the worse I can fault it is it will be used to distract from fixing a broken immigration system. That was why I picked "undecided" for the poll

The man is like most of us out here in Fly Over Country. Plain spoken. To a fault, maybe.

I guess there are some folks who believe every country is like America or Europe. I guess they have never actually been to a second, or third world country. Not everyone thinks and acts in what we would consider a "genteel" manner.

Yes, there are crap hole countries in this world.