Peace and quiet

Kevin

Administrator
Staff member
One thing I love about living in the country is the peace and quiet. Rarely do I hear a car or truck. Mostly what I hear is wind blowing through the trees.

This is the way mankind is supposed to live - in peace and harmony with nature.

GMR

I have to travel to large cities for work and stay a few days. Driving into them my whole personality changes, I am more on edge and defensive. I can understand the reason there is more violence there. Mankind has still not evolved to live penned up.

I have to travel to large cities for work and stay a few days. Driving into them my whole personality changes, I am more on edge and defensive. I can understand the reason there is more violence there. Mankind has still not evolved to live penned up.
I am in the same boat. I moved from Denver 6 months ago. The rural life is much better for my well being.

MattB4

I only go into town every 5 weeks for groceries. I do not miss rush hour trafic or having to deal with large groups of people.

Well, we have the lone light courtesy of the county that I'm tempted to shoot out. Love star gazing. One of the perks of country life...live far enough out from the city, you don't have to deal with light pollution.