Hello from N.D.

11C1P

Hello. I am from & currently live in N.D. I am married with 4 children, 2 are now adults (allegedly) & the last two still in middle & high school. I spent 4 years U.S. Army infantry (11C1P) as well as 3 years private security, 8 years in L.E. & many years at various other jobs. I wrecked my back a few years ago & had to settle with working from home. My wife is a nurse & we've been married 20 years now. My son is currently active duty military in the 101st. I grew up in the country & have many friends & relatives that were farmers/ranchers. We currently live in town, but are planning on moving back out to the country when our youngest graduates in a few years. I like shooting, used to enjoy hunting too, but due to my back, It's tougher for me to do as much as I'd like. I do still shoot, reload & build guns though. My wife has a small garden & we are probably going to get one of those smaller DIY greenhouse kits to give our plants a place to get an early start, or more like get the counters cleared off cause every year the wife has them filled with lights & tray fulls of various plants.

Welcome from Florida.
Thank you for serving our country.
I was US Army, 1967-1970, with the 5th Infantry Division.