Head gate chute update

Sorry guys no pictures yet but I will post some when I'm done building it. I should be done with it by Monday. Trust me you won't be disappointed when I post them this is just telling you my progress and what is built so far.

The chute wall frames are built with 1 1/4 by 1 1/4 inch by 1/8 inch square tubing. Instead of the head gate having hinges I built a door on one side of the chute using the same material. The bars for the gate and walls are sucker rod. One side will have 6 inch spacing between the sucker rods all the way.

The side with the gate has 8 inch spacing in front of the gate so that cows can be given medicine so peoples hands have room enough to maneuver with ease. The gate will have 6 inch spacing. Behind the gate has square tubing instead of sucker rod to help support the door frame from sagging.

Both frames are already built. Both are 8 feet long by 6 feet tall. One has half the sucker rod already welded on and the other side is done except the gate.

The gate is 3 1/2 feet long by 5 3/4 feet tall. 3 3 1/2 inch heavy duty hinges were used as the gate hinges along with a latch. I will post pictures as soon as I'm done.