Accessing the Forum features.

MattB4

After doing some looking about the Forum on how to setup things like my Avatar it occurs to me that some folks might appreciated a pointer or two. If you look to the top menu bar you will see your username. Left click on it and will bring up your control panel as seen in this screenshot below. Simply go through the options

available. Hope this helps. Preferences.png

Last edited:

MattB4

I also notice that if you want to quote a post you simply pick the reply button for the post you want to quote versus the reply text box at the bottom of the Thread. I don't see a multiquote option, but using BB code I am sure someone could figure out how to do so. Testing of the "insert image" selection in the Reply Text box menubar allowed me to post the screenshot from my computer files. By clicking on the Smilies selection a range of smile emoticons are presented for selection. (y) Everything seems to work nicely. :cool:

MattB4

Another control you might need is this one that allows you to make a poll or edit your Thread. it is located above the OP on the left. Control1.png